Have you ever found yourself with an unexpected car repair, have a bill that's just a little too high this month, or some other emergency? You aren't the only one. Sometimes the unforeseen can happen when your next payday is too far away and you don't have the time to stand in a long line – and you need an online payday loan, quickly. Money Mutual may be able to help! We are a free lender-matching service that connects borrowers to one of the largest lending networks in the United States.
The participating lenders in our network understand that there are many people who have been affected by the economy when it isn't their fault. They could help you find the short term cash you're looking for – all while being fast, private, and secure.
Money Mutual Payday Loans & Cash Advance Lender Matching Service
Loans online can be faster, easier, and more private than going to the payday store. In many cases, a source of income (typically your paycheck) will back these loans. Short-term loans are aimed at people like you who have an unforeseen emergency such as a medical crisis or unexpected bills. Some of the many names you'll see these loans go by online include:
- Payday loans
- Cash advance loans
- Personal loans
- Installment loans
- Short Term Loan
What makes these loans more and more popular is that they aren't just convenient, but they can also be a great way to avoid huge reconnect fees, late fees, and other hits creditors can make on your accounts. Because the economy's downturn in recent years affected the U.S. banking system in such a negative way, many people have found themselves "under banked," meaning they're being told they can't get loans from their banks or credit unions. We're here to help when the bank says no. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should use Money Mutual:
- You could possibly get the money you need in as little as 24 hours. If you see promises of "1-hour online payday loan" or "1-hour cash advance loans," don't be fooled. Even though being approved for a loan can be very quick, you probably won't get your cash in an hour. If you are approved and you accept your loan offer, the way you get your money is very similar to depositing your paycheck at the bank. You usually have to wait at least 24 hours before the money is deposited into your checking account.
- Participating lenders agree not to share your personal information. We've created a Code of Lender Conduct with participating lenders, where lenders agree not to sell or share your information. Lenders not acting in accordance with the Code of Lender Conduct may be subject to suspension and/or possible termination from our network of participating lenders.
- Don't waste your time standing in line! We've taken steps to help make sure that entering your information on MoneyMutual.com is secure and private. With your desktop computer, laptop, or mobile device, getting matched with a participating lender takes only a few clicks (or finger presses) to get started. Using MoneyMutual's payday loan cash advance lender matching services means you can borrow safely and securely without standing in embarrassing lines.
Over a million people have turned to Money Mutual. Here's why:
- Up to $1,000 could be directly deposited as soon as tomorrow*: Filling out our form only takes a few minutes, and approval happens quickly. In as little as 24 hours, you could have up to $1,000 directly deposited into your checking account.
- Our form is easy, and only takes 5 minutes to complete: A few pieces of simple information could possibly get you matched with a lender in mere minutes.
- Montel Williams exclusively endorses Money Mutual: Daytime Emmy Award winner and celebrated talk show host Montel Williams only endorses products that help people live better in all aspects of their lives. He understands that the economic downturn has left a lot of people with bad credit and expenses that pile up. Sometimes a cash advance loan can provide quick needed assistance and help avoid more costly fees.
- We use Verisign's 128-Bit encryption to help make your information secure:Verisign is one of the most trusted names in online security. Their 128-bit encryption helps protect your personal information when you submit it on our site.
- We use TRUSTe to help keep your information private: As a leading privacy solutions provider on the web, TRUSTe helps ensure that safeguards are in place to protect consumers' privacy on many sites from top companies on the Internet.
- We are an Online Lenders Alliance member: The OLA is dedicated to informing borrowers about the online lending industry. As a proud member, we believe that customers should be fully informed and treated fairly.
- 24/7 customer service: We want to make sure your questions are answered quickly. That's why our goal is to provide the best customer service available. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone or email.
Read below for information regarding loan fees, terms, repayment and renewal policies:
- What is the APR for loan that I may get from a MoneyMutual lender? First off, it's important to understand what an APR is. APR or (Annual Percentage Rate) is meant to represent the interest rate and fees of a loan for an entire year. That said, the loan that you are likely to be offered is intended to be a short-term loans that is repaid in a matter of weeks, so using an APR to represent the fees is not only inaccurate, but also fairly misleading. However, since APR is a commonly used way of expressing the fees of other common loans, such as mortgage loans, auto loans, and other types of personal loans, we feel it's somewhat useful for you to know what the representative APR ranges could be for a short-term loan. Since MoneyMutual is a lending network and not a lender, we aren't able to accurately represent the exact APR that your lender may offer; however, the typical representative APR range is somewhere between 261% and 1304% for a 14 day loan. Remember, you should pay your loan back on time to avoid fees and penalties. Make sure that you review the terms and conditions of the loan that is offered to you so that you don't end up with an "annual" loan!
- What happens if I'm late paying back the loan? If you are matched with a lender and accept the terms and conditions of their loan offer, you are agreeing to pay that loan back in the amount of time expressed in the loan documents. Partial payment, non-payment, or late payment is likely to result in additional fees. If you refuse to repay the loan all together, it is likely that the lender will engage a collection company to try and recoup what you owe them (just like any lender would). Please don't agree to a loan that you cannot repay. Renewal policies are different for every lender. As a convenience to you, some lenders may agree to alternative payment options. Some of these options may result in a renewed or "roll-over" loan that may have additional fees and may renew automatically unless you request otherwise. Please make sure to review your lender's renewal policies, and make sure that your payment preferences are known to your lender. If you have questions or need more information on renewal policies, please contact the lender and they will be happy to provide you that information. While most lenders in the MoneyMutual network do not run a traditional credit check, it is important for us to let you know that in some cases credit checks, consumer credit reports and other personal data may be obtained by some lenders from Experian, Equifax, Trans Union or through alternative providers in order to make a decision on whether or not to offer you a loan. It is also important to mention that if you do not repay your loan on time, your delinquency may be reported to a credit bureau, which could negatively impact your credit score. As with any loan, it's important to repay the loan on time or contact the lender to work out a payment plan. Please borrow responsibly!
Remember – we're here to help match you with a lender when you need emergency cash, quickly, privately, and securely. It's fast and easy to get a short term cash payday loan with MoneyMutual's lender matching services. Please use loans responsibly. Click here to learn more.