When you need money fast, MoneyMutual specializes in connecting borrowers with short-term lenders that offer secure, quick, and convenient cash advances online. Even if you’ve been rejected for a loan with your bank, you have options. Don’t give up hope, you may still be eligible for a cash advance obtained through MoneyMutual’s marketplace of lenders.
We’ll get to “the how” in a moment, but first, let’s clear up some confusion. The term “cash advance” is an umbrella term that can be used to mean many things. Each of the phrases below can all be used interchangeably with ‘cash advance’:
- Credit Card Cash Advance: This is the type of cash advance you can get from an ATM when you insert your credit card. Credit card companies that offer cash advances usually have a relatively low limit on how much money you can access, and charge high interest, so watch out!
- Paycheck Advance: In some cases, employees can get a paycheck advance from their employer. This means accessing money from your paycheck, before your paycheck hits the account. When it comes time to get paid, your paycheck will reflect a difference of the amount owed.
- Payday Loans: Paycheck advances are a rarity, due to the difficult nature of working the advance out with payroll and accounting. More often, people who need to access funds quickly will opt for a payday loan. This is a type of short-term loan where money is exchanged for a post-dated electronic transaction that allows the lender to recoup the funds owed, directly from the borrower’s bank account, on the date of the borrower’s next paycheck. MoneyMutual provides borrowers looking for a cash advance with access to lenders who may be able to provide this type of loan.
- Cash Advance Installment Loan: If you require more of an advance than you can pay back in one paycheck, you may be in the market for a cash advance installment loan. This is an advance that allows the borrower to access funds quickly, but pay it back over time in agreed upon installments. MoneyMutual’s marketplace provides access to lenders that provide cash advance installment loans, if that’s what you need.
- Business Cash Advance: For those who are entrepreneurs or are already business owners, a business cash advance may be an option to inject cash to help jump start or pay for an unexpected business emergency.
Now that we’ve covered what a cash advance is, let’s talk about how visiting MoneyMutual might help you in your search to get one, no matter what your credit situation looks like.